OverDrive/Bridges (Sometimes known as Libby)
Bridges is the ebook, audiobook, and streaming video consortium for Iowa public libraries.
The State Library of Iowa facilitates the program and manages the contract on behalf of the participating libraries.
OverDrive, Inc. is an American digital distributor of eBooks, audiobooks, music, and video titles. The company provides secure management, digital rights management and download fulfillment services for publishers, libraries, schools, and retailers.
To Access Bridges, you will need to download the FREE OverDrive App
Then, Click on:
Read, listen, watch, enjoy thousands of eBooks, audiobooks, magazines, and videos from your local library!
Downloading the OverDrive App is FREE!
All you need is your patron number, WiFi to download the material, and time to view!
Don't have WiFi? You can access it in our parking lot: Network connected WiFi is: Crlib (No password necessary!)
What could be simpler?
· You can download on your computer, smartphone, tablet, or IPad.
· You'll have the items for 2 weeks to view.
· You can also reserve items that have a waiting list.
· Several top titles have more than one copy to check out at a time for high demand.
· If you have any questions, feel free to give the Library a call during normal business hours at 712-999-5410.
Here's how you do it:
1. Engage your WiFi if not already engaged.
2. Download the OverDrive App
3. Sign up using your library card
4. Select Coon Rapids (Iowa) Public Library (you will have to enter this twice--once typed in and once from the drop down menu)
5. Input your patron number (from the library here)--you'll need that in order to complete the log in process. Email the library (firstname.lastname@example.org) for your patron number.
6. Browse our Collection or Download Libby
7. Once logged in you have access to magazines, books, audio materials too!
Over 3800 magazine isssues.
Over tens of thousands of book titles to choose from from Fiction, to nonfiction, to research.
All from the comfort of your own home!
EMAIL US FOR INFORMATION: email@example.com if you have problems.